Sign in to follow this  
WacUK

Create a 4.3 disc from 4.0.

Hello,I'm an old user of Radar Contact but I've not used it since FS2004. I bought my copy of RC4 when it was first released so it's not compatible with FSX.I understand that their is an update available that makes RC4 compatible with FSX, RC4.3.My question is, is it possible to make my own RC4.3 FSX compatible disc?I was wondering if it was possible to copy all the files from the original disc to my hard drive, then replace the updated files with the 4.3 update and finally burn this to a blank disc, thus making a fully compatible FSX RC4.3 disc!If not, what is the best procedure for installation from the original 4.0 disc?I'm looking forward to getting back into Radar Contact. :(

Hello,I'm an old user of Radar Contact but I've not used it since FS2004. I bought my copy of RC4 when it was first released so it's not compatible with FSX.I understand that their is an update available that makes RC4 compatible with FSX, RC4.3.My question is, is it possible to make my own RC4.3 FSX compatible disc?I was wondering if it was possible to copy all the files from the original disc to my hard drive, then replace the updated files with the 4.3 update and finally burn this to a blank disc, thus making a fully compatible FSX RC4.3 disc!If not, what is the best procedure for installation from the original 4.0 disc?I'm looking forward to getting back into Radar Contact. :(
send me an email, and i'll send you a link to 4.3jd

send me an email, and i'll send you a link to 4.3jd
Boy, do I feel stupid.I just got home from work and realised I don't have V4, I only have V2 and V3! :(So, I've just purchased a copy of the download version from your website!! :(Not recieved any confirmation of my purchase via email yet, nor a link to a download ... :( Does the link come in an email?

Boy, do I feel stupid.I just got home from work and realised I don't have V4, I only have V2 and V3! :(So, I've just purchased a copy of the download version from your website!! :(Not recieved any confirmation of my purchase via email yet, nor a link to a download ... :( Does the link come in an email?
check your junk mail folder, or your spam filter, or see if your isp is blocking certain emails.i got the confirmation email of your purchase, so i know it was sent out. the link is in the email. if you still need, send me another emailjd

All is working now, great application it's brought my FS world to life! :)