Sign in to follow this  
Deaf Pilot

Braking Noise

Guest napamule

Ha ha. I DID get your feathers ruffled (phoney buzzards-you know who you are). Like the British (stiff upper lip and all) like to say: 'Well, I declare!'. Seems like you got your 'button' pushed, eh? That was my intention. Most of those 'insulted' ('inappropriate') are blaming me for YOUR short sighedness? I don't think so. Can't take the truth. (I pretended to be angry, or gruff, just for spite and firing for 'effect'. Whereas I get called 'Father Chuck' (careful with 'labels'). Typo? Ok, I'll let it go. Whereas I am subjected to MORE bragging. (There you go again...). Cheesh. Even OP is 'mesled' into thinking there IS brake noise. Or just posted an completely 'bogus' question to see what would happen. Nothing happened. Topic is 'closed' in my opinion. How can you improve on a falsehood. You can't.THE TOPIC, GENTS, WAS 'BRAKE NOISE' WHEN BRAKING? (Burning, smoke, dbl-discs, etc DO NOT EVEN FIT). See. You slip, then you fall. And good wishes to all (fat heads included) and have a nice day. I am here to learn about FSX Simulator SUBJECT MATTER only. Want to hold a clinic. Start up a web site. So there.Stick to the topic, don't lie, don't make it up, or 'fix' it with you mouth, or GUESS, and I'll not reply. Someone has to comment on this extreneous type garbage.Chuck BNapmaulePS: Bill once argued with me that thare was a 'squat switch' on sim aircraft undercarraige. (How deluded can one get? I really don't want to know-don't answer).

Interesting, I started as BE 35th (Air Radar) at Cosford then went to Halton 92nd Entry as an Apprentice Framey. Yup, ended my RAF stint after the first and last "Yellowjacks" season with 4FTS RAF Valley then got a medical disharge. Next it was "Hallo" Oz where I got into EDP (now IT) stayed with it until I retired. I have ORBX but mainly fly Flightsim in USA (more interesting geography and met.) Flew my own self built aircraft (RW) around in SE Oz for a few years until "Her indoors" refused to come again after flying through a really rough patch one day. C'est la vie, besides hangar fees for FSX are considerably less than the real thing. :(
Son of a gun. Air Radar also.. Gee III, RadAlt V, Reb VIII and IFF Mk 10! Oooops! that's all still secret... Don't tell anybody.. still got all the books, too. (R.A.F. Form 619A). 18 months at CFS Rissy with the first Gnats, till we became the Reds, then got posted overseas.. eventually into civvy aviation with British Eagle. Eventually Canada. Yes, I got the urge, too - and built the 1834cc Volkswagen-powered Rand KR2... chickened out and sold it quickly... it has a pretty short moment, and more than a few newly-built ones stuffed it.... (and us simmers think FS addons are expensive!).. I.T. as well, for the last 12 years, but still at it, 'cos it buys lots o' toys!. It seems we live in parallel worlds, John! Good yackin'. :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.