Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jason1970

Re installation of fs9.1 Error

Guest Jason1970

Hello .Need someone to help me please.I stalled fs9.1 update to my fs9. I had a bit of a problem installing an aircraft and decided to uninstall fs9.1.I an now trying to install it back in but always get error34 and the installation halts.I have removed the "backup" folder from my main fs9 dicrectory but the problem still occurs.Can someone please advice if by maybe changing/removing some files if this will do the trick?Please help not really want to remove fs9 completely!Thank youJason

I'm having a similar problem, although I didn't remove the 9.1 patch, just trying to reinstall it. I found this info on another web site, but I haven't gotten it to work even tough I've followed the instructions. I posted it in the Windowlight forum, Robin Corn's Real New Zealand scenery thread. http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=247850.There is also another consideration of this problem here: http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=29445If you get either one to work, let me know here. I haven't gone the more detailed process yet.JimD.