Sign in to follow this  
Mike...

Possible questionable PM

I have received a PM from a "mignulikz" (User 169734). It is titled "Hello" and contains nothing but "Please help", which is a hyperlink and leads to http://iefa.ru/. I use IE, but have Firefox as well, I decided to paste the link into FF and got the following, see capture. The address changed to http://sabl.ru/?partnerid=1312. Suffice it to say, I'm not gonna click on Enter or do anything else.capture001.jpgI was wondering if anyone else had gotten this PM. I got no warning messages from my anti-virus program or anything, but I have several layers of passive security as well, such as entries in the hosts file, so I would not advise visiting those links!

Mike...

Thanks for the heads up on that. I have banned the guy (he joined today just to do that) and have removed BBCode from Personal Messaging.

This loser "mignulikz" has been doing these terrible activities on several flight sim forums across the web. I know this because I got a notification of receiving the same message on another website, and there was a big thread about it including that the link led to spyware and adult content.Here is the thread in which I was informed about this, on the ProjectAI forum.