Sign in to follow this  
Guest birmogrein

ASV6 Not depicted in FS9 : PLEASE HELP

Guest birmogrein

Please I need Help.After reviewing everything, reinstalling ASv6 several times, and everything seems to work fine, (no bad messages), ASv6 does not depict Active Sky Graphics or Sky in FS9.Is there special configuration to make into FS9 ?My configuration is :Sight dist : 60Cloud draw dist : 303D Clouds percentage : 100Cloud coverage density : maximumEven if I change Selected Weather to User Defined Weather, (its coming back when started to : Weather Theme : Fair Weather)Dynamic Weather : NoneIs the Customize Weather sub menus has to be changed somewhere ?Is Active Sky Graphics is a standalone application (Not needed to launch Active Sky Engine with it ?)When I Send to FS with Active Sky Graphic, message is : Submit successfull ! Will depict selection on re-lauch. But still the same clear sky on re lauch !I use FSUIPC version 3.90 (registered with Wide FS) option Weather settings OFF, FS9.1

Hi,A few things I hope will help you out:1. You run Active Sky Graphics while FS is closed. You can do this from the Active Sky Graphics button on the AS main screen or by using the auto-submit option on the AS options screen.2. Active Sky Graphics does not contain any weather data at all. It just supplies FS with textures. Your weather will come from Active Sky. So if your weather is clear each time then changing anything in ASG will not change the weather in FS. The texture themes are just groups of textures that we feel look good together.3. Your settings in FS are fine. Don't touch them at all. If you are correctly running AS and FS, the weather should automatically be set to User Defined, without you doing anything. If not, then your AS and FS are not communicating properly.I hope this helps a bit and please write back if you need more help.Thanks,

Guest birmogrein

ThanksI'll try this when I come back from (a real) flight (gold transportation from mine in sahara this morning).Hope it's work, I was preparing to reinstall the whole FS9/Scenery add ons/Aircrafts add ons, so a long day on computer !!