Sign in to follow this  
biggstuff

PMDG and Goflight MCP Pro interface

Any luck on where I can find the Goflight and PMDG interface software? I use fs9 and have the 737s and 747.ThxGabe`

I have it for FS9.1 actually and it works great.I downloaded it long time ago from PMDG site (if I well remember)See: http://www.flightsimlabs.com/Forums/tabid/...ic/Default.aspxnick
Nothing on flightsimlabs and I hear the guy at the sim labs is the original author who used to work for PMDG but left to set up his own business. PMDG and simlabs are both pointing fingures at each other as to why the product is not available.

Guest lfassam

Has anyone managed to use it correctly with the PMDG series of aircraft without it freezing/locking.I have changed to new drivers and it is connected directly to ym PC.It does not have this issue with other add on aircraft.Any feed back appreciatedLee Fassam

Gabe,you can find them here: http://www.flightsimlabs.com/Interfaces.aspxBloody expensive though...Nick
They sure are expensive! I bought the FS9 version when it came out. I never understood why the FS9 PMDG 747 had to have an interface driver that cost more than the airplane, but they have you over a barrel AFTER you've bought the MCP Pro. I also never understood why GoFlight didn't supply a FREE driver for PMDG when the MCP Pro works with so many other add-on planes. I recently migrated to FSX and bought the PMDG 747-400X. NOW, if I want to use my MCP Pro with it, I have to buy ANOTHER $80.00 interface driver! I'm feeling violated! Does anyone know if the FS9 PMDG driver will work with the FSX version? I WILL try it before I buy another PMDG interface driver. Nearly $160.00 for JUST drivers!!!!

They sure are expensive! I bought the FS9 version when it came out. I never understood why the FS9 PMDG 747 had to have an interface driver that cost more than the airplane, but they have you over a barrel AFTER you've bought the MCP Pro. I also never understood why GoFlight didn't supply a FREE driver for PMDG when the MCP Pro works with so many other add-on planes. I recently migrated to FSX and bought the PMDG 747-400X. NOW, if I want to use my MCP Pro with it, I have to buy ANOTHER $80.00 interface driver! I'm feeling violated! Does anyone know if the FS9 PMDG driver will work with the FSX version? I WILL try it before I buy another PMDG interface driver. Nearly $160.00 for JUST drivers!!!!
It is unfortunate that I can get it working fine with the Wilco 737 and LevelD 767, but NOT pmdg. Seems kind of odd. When and if it becomes part of the purchase, I will buy pmdg products. I would love to get their 747. Oh well, I wait patiently.

Bruce Wood