Sign in to follow this  
Guest eccles

Rio de Janeiro

Guest eccles

I have tried some Addons, some very good addons of Rio, but I can't find *******. It could be because I'm Atheist and he hides where I fly over. But seriously, does anyone know of an Addon which has ******* on the hill?

lol, i can see him fine. You must have the 666th copy of flight sim produced!

The add-on "Surmon-on-the-Mount" v2.1 has ******* prominantly featured on a hill, and, comes with a custom AFCAD that accurately places his Disciples at their proper locations. There is also CrucifiXionX (compatible with FS9 too) which has custom 1 meter Pontius Pilate textures, a custom AES service fleet of Roman soldiers and a follow me car to ensure that you are directed to the right spot while carrying the cross. If you tune to freq 118.30 you can hear Peter denying Christ 3 times before the cock crows. I hear that there is an 'easter egg' of Judas hanging from the boom of a deicing truck, but I have not seen it yet.Both sceneries are availble from The Vatican and are resonably priced.

You don't say which sceneries you've tried, but he's visible in this one regardless of your personal beliefs!

The add-on "Surmon-on-the-Mount" v2.1 has ******* prominantly featured on a hill, and, comes with a custom AFCAD that accurately places his Disciples at their proper locations. There is also CrucifiXionX (compatible with FS9 too) which has custom 1 meter Pontius Pilate textures, a custom AES service fleet of Roman soldiers and a follow me car to ensure that you are directed to the right spot while carrying the cross. If you tune to freq 118.30 you can hear Peter denying Christ 3 times before the cock crows. I hear that there is an 'easter egg' of Judas hanging from the boom of a deicing truck, but I have not seen it yet.Both sceneries are availble from The Vatican and are resonably priced.
:( Superb!!!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest belga1

Hello,

The add-on "Surmon-on-the-Mount" v2.1 has ******* prominantly featured on a hill, and, comes with a custom AFCAD that accurately places his Disciples at their proper locations.
Easter time ....MDR95.gifDo you have some screenshots to share with us ? 3001dd9b.gifRegards.bye.gif

Guest eccles
:( Very Droll, Mike.I rang the Vatican via their phone number "Oh for one nun", 0410 (Toll Free) and got straight onto Papst Ratslinger. He had me transferred me to another number which turned out to be the CDF, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. They said an Inquisitor will contact me soon to arrange for me to be flown over there by Pontius the Pilot.

Guest eccles
You don't say which sceneries you've tried, but he's visible in this one regardless of your personal beliefs!
:( Thanks Matthew As you can see I have found *******