Sign in to follow this  
byork

New Service Updates for FS9 and FSX PMDG MD-11 Editions

FS2Crew MD-11 Drivers:New Service Updates for the FS9 and FSX versions of FS2Crew: PMDG MD-11 Edition are now available!The updates can be download on the FS2Crew Downloads and Updates page.Click here to to go to the FS2Crew website.IMPORTANT: These updates are NOT built into the main installer. Everyone will need to download and install these updates.Change Log:FS9 Service Update 1:FIXED: Pre-Flight countdown timer should no longer display, under certain circumstances, a higher value after the timer reaches zero.UPDATED: In order for Go Around Mode to be available, the Gear must also now be in the down position. This is to help prevent uncommanded Go Around initiation, particularly when landing at airports with low Transition Level

FIXED: Nose wheel light during FO’s After Takeoff and Landing flows. Important: When taking the runway for takeoff, double check that the Nose wheel light is in the TAXI position (you should have set the Nose wheel light to TAXI position prior to taxi). Prior to landing, manually set the Nose wheel light to the LAND position. This will ensure that the FO positions the Nose wheel light correctly. Remember that the FS2Crew FO cannot “read” the actual position of the light itself.UPDATED: In order for Go Around Mode to be available, the Gear must also now be in the down position. This is to help prevent uncommanded Go Around initiation, particularly when landing at airports with low Transition Level’s.
Thanks for this update. Especially these two issues are a major improvement of an already very nice product! Thanks.

I agree - especially that transponder feature is very helpful, thanks for the update!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Bryan, tell me that avatar isn't you please :( :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Im planning to buy the MD-11 for Fs9 ergo fs2004, my limitation is that i dont have SP1 installed and thinking about reeinstal all what i alredy have makes me hesitate (120gb ok addons). If i buy the MD11 Fs2004 does it already includes the update for MD11 and/or fs2crew?All the bestJos

Im planning to buy the MD-11 for Fs9 ergo fs2004, my limitation is that i dont have SP1 installed and thinking about reeinstal all what i alredy have makes me hesitate (120gb ok addons). If i buy the MD11 Fs2004 does it already includes the update for MD11 and/or fs2crew?All the bestJos

Bryan, can you confirm the latest update is on the website, because the page on the website says : Released 10 April 2009

FSX Version Update 3Corrects some minor bugs and make numerous tweaks and improvements. An option was added for VATSIM/IVAO users who want the FO to turn on the Xponder only when taking the runway. This update also includes changes to the required PMDG keyboard assignments and the Panel.CFG files for the PMDG MD-11. Please read the Update 3 PDF manual for information on how to update your panel.cfg and keyboard file via the FS2Crew Start Center.This update is NOT built into the main installer, so all users should install it.

vpa055.png

Bryan, can you confirm the latest update is on the website, because the page on the website says : Released 10 April 2009Same for FS9 !St

vpa055.png

was looking for an md 11x forum couldnt find so sorry for asking question here. just bought a md 11x sim from pgdm new does the service update need to be done or is mine current tyou

was looking for an md 11x forum couldnt find so sorry for asking question here. just bought a md 11x sim from pgdm new does the service update need to be done or is mine current tyou

Download version should have all the latest updates in it. Boxed version... just try installing the patch.

PMDG MD-11 support forum is at http://forum.avsim.net/forum/353-pmdg-md-11/

Zicheng Cai