Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Who's Fault is this.....

These two incidents happend with 20 mins of each other on a Victor airway.I was using 'Proflight Emulator' at the time. Is that to blame, or is it as I think more likely, just FSX AI screwin up?

It's FSX, the ATC can go a bit whacky sometimes, as indeed it can in FS9 too. This one's FSX:nearmiss.jpgFortunately my right waist gunner got him LOLAl

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

These two incidents happend with 20 mins of each other on a Victor airway.I was using 'Proflight Emulator' at the time. Is that to blame, or is it as I think more likely, just FSX AI screwin up?
Ive had a few close calls like that. One was almost 1000 ft in front of me heading east as I was heading south, I wasnt quick enough to get a screenshot. Im still waiting to have a midair collision if its possible.Pro Flight Emulator doesnt control the AI, just the ATC. I use that and the stock ATC also.Anything possible with FSX AI :(

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png