Sign in to follow this  
Tobei

Aerosoft's new Eurowings Pro-Airports release.

Anyone using it? Does EHAM have the newly opened RWY in it? How are the frame rates and detail (it's hard to get a good overview looking at the supplied screenshots.

Eric 

Guest Blueshockeynut

I own the full Eurowings boxed version and enjoy it very much, as far as the new runway, I would actually have to take a look for ya, also try this link for any info:http://www.digital-aviation.de/ewpforumJB

Looking at their forum, they do have the new runway and numbering system in place.

Eric 

>Anyone using it? I use them (I have to whole Eurowings box). You will probably find nothing wrong with them. However I have developed taste lately for those airports that give me complete realistic texture replacement - including runways - to create truly unique flying-in experience. To this end I consider Italian Project ISD (freeware !!) absolute pinnacle of airport design.Michael J.

You're right about ISD, I also like their airports very much. But they are not going to build Schipol, are they?Toby

Probably not. But I personally don't care for this or other airport. The less known place for me - the better. I live in US but do my simulated flying mostly in Germany/Austria. I am happy to fly anywhere where there are good airports. Am I weird ? :-hahMichael J.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg