Sign in to follow this  
epza

autopilot

Have you tried to push the disconnect again to eliminate the warning?Matyas Majzik

Just push it again, it's all in the docs. Also the RAF don't own any MD11 Aircraft, I think they still have a few Tristars in service but I'm sure someone here could give more accurate info.Rob

Rob Prest

Have you tried to push the disconnect again to eliminate the warning?Matyas Majzik
8 Hr , checking push ,pull, disconecting , ,disconecting and push in ,waiting ,giving the time and now is 22.40 :( and tommorow I will see all kinds of the airlplanes with autopilots off :)Thank you for trying to help meJACEK

Just push it again, it's all in the docs. Also the RAF don't own any MD11 Aircraft, I think they still have a few Tristars in service but I'm sure someone here could give more accurate info.Rob
Hi Rob You are right ,Tristar that what its coming heresorry and thanksJacek

Go into you FS keyboard commands. Select autopilot commands and under that list you will find Autopilot Master on/off. Normally it is Z, but some third party software may have removed the key. If so, change that command to Z. Now you can turn the MD11 autopilot off with Z. The warning will sound with a red flashing, AP OFF lights on the FMA's. Press Z again and it should silence the aural warning.Xander

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Go into you FS keyboard commands. Select autopilot commands and under that list you will find Autopilot Master on/off. Normally it is Z, but some third party software may have removed the key. If so, change that command to Z. Now you can turn the MD11 autopilot off with Z. The warning will sound with a red flashing, AP OFF lights on the FMA's. Press Z again and it should silence the aural warning.Xander
La vita

Glad to see I could help.Xander

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Love your pics :) the Russians make absolute beasts! it looks like a space ship!Rob

Rob Prest

Thank you Rob, here some moreOne of them landed with engine on fire

Guest 413X3

very cool pics! I have always wished someone made a quality an-124, il-76, and an-225

Guest CX355

Just thought I would toss this in here for future reference, Another method if FSUIPC is used....(Found the problem, was assigning wrong FSUIPC input.....should be "AP Master" not autopilot off.........) Vincent

very cool pics! I have always wished someone made a quality an-124, il-76, and an-225
Can you read Russian? :( Paul

Can you read Russian? :( Paul
No need, just flick switches, push buttons and mover levers until it works! :(

No problem with AN124 I have some pictures and I will work around it here in KAF next month or early The Antonow 225 is coming very seldom but I have some pictures of it from the past.I will send you few for now because the internet here is very slow but in July I can send you some short clips with Antonov 124 from home.Just send me an email to epza@live.com and I will replay