Sign in to follow this  
Guest navyman

Start Up Problem

Guest navyman

Hi There, I have a start up problem with RC 4.3 I start MSFS then start up RC load the flight plan etc the RC Ready window appears and then the Airport ATIS starts to run without any prompting from me. Do I have an incorrect setting in FSUIPC.Any help would be appreciated.Thank younavyman

Hi There, I have a start up problem with RC 4.3 I start MSFS then start up RC load the flight plan etc the RC Ready window appears and then the Airport ATIS starts to run without any prompting from me. Do I have an incorrect setting in FSUIPC.Any help would be appreciated.Thank younavyman
is it rc atis or fs atis?regardless, if you are tuned to the atis frequency, you are going to hear atis. without doing anything.have you run any of the tutorials from the manual?jd

Guest navyman
is it rc atis or fs atis?regardless, if you are tuned to the atis frequency, you are going to hear atis. without doing anything.have you run any of the tutorials from the manual?jd
Hi jd, I have been away from RC for sometime just came back. My situation is starting a flight in Cold and Dark mode. I get the RC window and after 10 to 15 secs I get the ATIS weather info, the FS ATC slider is set to minimum.I thought I would get no comms with a Cold and Dark start up.Regardsnavyman

Hi jd, I have been away from RC for sometime just came back. My situation is starting a flight in Cold and Dark mode. I get the RC window and after 10 to 15 secs I get the ATIS weather info, the FS ATC slider is set to minimum.I thought I would get no comms with a Cold and Dark start up.Regardsnavyman
good point. i had not thought about keeping the atis and chatter turned off, if the plane has no power.i'll add that to v5jd