Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

LOWG Garz

I did not see this posted yet so here it goes (and forgive me if I missed something)LOWG Graz has been released (Free) and the last AES also supports this (also free).LINKhttp://www.fsterminal.at/site/index.php?site=lowgAlso, anyone know where I can download WOAI Styrian Spirit package? The link seems broken (I have almost ZERO AI at LOWG!!)

Hi Al,Nice scenery indeed. I took a look at a few pictures taken at Graz on airliners.net. Lufthansa Regional, Austrian Arrows (Tyrolean) and Intersky seem to be frequent customers there. You can find these packages on the WOAI website.I also get zero AI at these small airports sometimes probably due to schedules.

I did not see this posted yet so here it goes (and forgive me if I missed something)LOWG Graz has been released (Free) and the last AES also supports this (also free).LINKhttp://www.fsterminal.at/site/index.php?site=lowgAlso, anyone know where I can download WOAI Styrian Spirit package? The link seems broken (I have almost ZERO AI at LOWG!!)
The Styrian Spirit package appears to be available at Flightsim.com - filename is wosaty2.zipHope that helps. :(

Thanks Onur, I do have those AI but the aiport is still very sparse. :( I know the defunct Styrian Spirit Airlines flew a bunch of flights out of LOWG.Dave, thanks a bunch but it still says "file not found" on flightsim.com!!

File search must be hosed over at FS.com. I did find it by looking for Styrian not the actual file name (that turned up nothing).Thanks Dave :(

Just a personal view of the scenery:I just did a night flight from Kiev (UKBB) to Graz. The scenery is very neat, thank you to whom has contributed this add-on freely to simmers.I also tried out the custom runway and taxiway lighting. Initially I went for the default lighting but found them to be too bright. On my second attempt I installed the alternative ones and liked them much better. My middle end system handled it quite well. Note that this in the PMDG 737.I couldn't manage to get the little setup tool to work (I suck at using the command prompt! :( ) so I installed the BGL's manually, very easy.About AI shyness, I had a LH ATR and a Lauda 737NG on the ramp, good enough for me. :( Thanks again Al for the heads-up on this scenery. :(

Shame on you Onur! Not one screen shot!I get the odd Lufthansa CRJ there but now I have some Styrian CRJ's too.

Shame on you Onur! Not one screen shot!I get the odd Lufthansa CRJ there but now I have some Styrian CRJ's too.
:( I know Al, I should have captured a few but I was too busy inspecting those runway lights :(

There is a problem with this scenery. It installs custom taxiway texture (taxi_tranm.bmp), I believe FS9 original one is 340kb, and this custom is 43kb. And I loaded some other airports, and they were missing this texture. Restoring it from my backup fixed the problem.

There is a problem with this scenery. It installs custom taxiway texture (taxi_tranm.bmp), I believe FS9 original one is 340kb, and this custom is 43kb. And I loaded some other airports, and they were missing this texture. Restoring it from my backup fixed the problem.
Hello Word Not Allowed, have you noticed any difference between these 2 files? I intentionally left that one out since I don't like overwriting my REP textures.EDIT: I found my custom taxi_tranm.bmp in the LOWG/texture folder, although everthing looks OK I'm not sure if it's taking effect from there though. :(

If I install this custom file, I lose textures, all I know. Not sure what's the difference really.

If I install this custom file, I lose textures, all I know. Not sure what's the difference really.
I see, well the good thing is the scenery works without a hitch even if that custom taxiway texture is left out. :(

Onur, how come, since you are from Turkey, are you so interested in Graz? :( I used to live in Graz, so I kinda "connect"... :(

Onur, how come, since you are from Turkey, are you so interested in Graz? :( I used to live in Graz, so I kinda "connect"... :(
B) Well Word Not Allowed, I fly a lot around Europe and occasionally in the Middle-East. Graz is also one of the destinations of some Turkish charter companies. I enjoy looking at spotter shots on planepictures.net or a.net so If I come across a Lauda 737NG landing or taking off at Graz then why not do it myself! :( New destinations mean new charts, new approach and departure routes, etc.. which are all an interesting part of this hobby. I also prefer these smaller airports unless I'm in the mood for FS spotting at EDDF, EGLL or LFPG (Gotta love WOAI!). I don't fly long haul and my flying consists mainly of 1-2 hour flights. :(EDIT: Sorry, I keep writing "Word Not Allowed", I believe your name is Srdjan.