Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rossonero89

PMDG 747 ideal cruise level help plz!

hi everybody, i'd like to know how to get an ideal cruise level from the PMDG 747 FMC, just like it happens with the 737 (we give the zero fuel weight etc ,and then we get an ideal cruise level suggestion).Also, id like to know how we get the PMDG 737 takeoff speeds from the fmc, just like the PMDG 747.It's weird but the options available in the 737 aren't the 747, same thing if we invert!!Thanks a lot

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hi everybody, i'd like to know how to get an ideal cruise level from the PMDG 747 FMC, just like it happens with the 737 (we give the zero fuel weight etc ,and then we get an ideal cruise level suggestion).Also, id like to know how we get the PMDG 737 takeoff speeds from the fmc, just like the PMDG 747.It's weird but the options available in the 737 aren't the 747, same thing if we invert!!Thanks a lot
enter your perf init page,including your cost index,but dont fill your CRZ altgo to VNAV page 2 you will see optimum and max levelsfor T/O spdgo to takeoff page on the init ref index

exactly what i was looking for.Thanks a lot