Sign in to follow this  
Guest TucasD

Ground Environment Pro

Guest TucasD

I just did a complete reinstall of WinXp. Does Flight One Software provide new activation codes to their software?

I think you can just use the same installer as you used to buy the product, but at the window you used to buy GEPro, you click the button "keyless reinstall". That should work.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Select the 'Reinstall' button from the main exe installer. Browse to the appropriate *.key file you were given for the product, insert relevant details when prompted, and your add-on will proceed to install.Very simple and without doubt the best method of reinstallation.

Guest TucasD

That is amazing! I opened a ticket with Flight One on Friday and got a useful response on Monday. I had saved all the files associated with GE Pro before I wiped out my HD, and that's right, all I had to do was point to the *.key file. I was so impressed with F1's response time and service that I purchased Flight Environment a few minutes ago; now the question is...how do I make the best use of it? 8)A big thanks to all the replies/repliers!

I purchased Flight Environment a few minutes ago; now the question is...how do I make the best use of it? 8)
That's easy. Pop on over to the Flight 1 Forums. Lots of friendly folk to answer all your questions.

Yup I love buying from Flight1. I also own a load of their CD products.A few years ago I bought something and didn't like it. I asked for my money back and they said, "how come?" and I said "I did not like the product" plain and simple. They gave me my money back with no hassle at all "good enough reason for us" they said.