Sign in to follow this  
Guest Manfred54

Voxatc FS9 startup failed

Please clarify how you are proceeding. The recommended procedure is to create and save your flightplan, allow FS to position your aircraft to the departure airport and then save this flight situation. At this point you should be able to launch VoxATC. If it fails to initialize you might try exiting the flight and then reload it from your saved flights and then relaunch VoxATC. Good luck.

Guest Manfred54

The sequence is soCreate Flight Plan - save flight (FLT) file - in the Flight Simulator Files folder copy - launch flying - launch VoxATCHave loaded the saved flight

I am having the same "no flightplan loaded" problem. I have been trying different things for 2 weeks now and can't figure it out.

Guest Manfred54

Hello I have the FS9 now reinstalled and all variants with VoxATC a try.I do not know anymoreVox ATC and Fusipc are registered

Me too....just got it all installed and loaded the flight plan that comes with the software and it keeps giving me the no flight plan loaded error too, in error as it's definately loaded.thanks for any help.

Im really hoping there is a simple solution to this issue- Ive wanted to try VoxATC for years and now I have a machine that will run it and a good headset. Im just surprised that this issue hasnt been resolved yet.

Guest alfaserv

Have exactly the same problem. VoxATC keeps reporting "No Flight plan Loaded in FS" but the plan is really loaded. I followed all instructions to the letter, but can't get it to work !Even the flightplans that came with VoxATC (Plymouth to Kemble and Bournemouth to Glasgow) do NOT work !What is going on here? Anyone got a solution yet? Strange thing is taht it used to work OK, but suddenly it went wrong. Even reinstalled my whole PC, but the problem came right back.Help Please!!BRJaap