Sign in to follow this  
JeffEvans

MD-11 Instrument fonts gone wild!

Recently when I load the PMDG MD-11 (my favorite aircraft by the way) the fonts on all the glass screens has changed. They are much smaller than before and contain jibberish. Cannot read the altitude bar at all. Tried updating my graphics driver and when that didn't work I rolled it back. Don't know what could have changed it because I have made no dramatic changes to anything lately.Jeff EvenRocklin, CA, USA

Guest SkullxBones

My altitude fonts and some others went bad with my 747 one time. If you have XP, run the repair utility in the add/remove program section of control panel, it worked for me. Don't know if Vista has this feature.Jeff P.

Thanks, Jeff, but I'm running Vista. Tried looking but don't see a similar "repair" function. Tried uninstalling liveries and reinstalling them or "repairing" them. Still no joy.By the way, I'm running FSX. My PMDG 747 is not affected.Jeff E.

Jeff, do you still have the PMDG installer? You should be able to run a repair using the installer .exe.

Tought of that but when I open the installer it says that the program is already installed and I'd have to remove the program first and then reinstall. I guess, as a last resort, I might have to do that.Jeff