Sign in to follow this  
edgarone

Apache Longbow review

Hello,I read this latest review on Avsim with interest and enjoyed the pictures showing this model in the environment of FSX.Especially those close-up shots showed the care, which was given to the details of this model.There is a saying, that one picture is worth more than 1.000 words.Well, in that case we got more than 7.000 words about the installer. And for an installation, which is described as "extremely simple" this is a little bit too much in my personal opinion. I believe, it is not necessary to depict in a product review of a helicopter model the installer with a number of pictures, which show us EULA pages and even a installation progress-bar, when the only variable in the whole installation process is the path of the FSX installation directory.Sorry for bean-counting, but I personally would have enjoyed it more to see additional pictures of the product itself.But anyway, it was nice to be introduced to a new interesting helicopter model by this review.Thanks and keep up the good work!Regards,Edgar

Edgar,Thanks for your reply. When i make Reviews, i normally put in every process there is to do with the Installation. I just like to show the full basics of installation as well. I take a picture of every single step in the Installation process.It may not be necessary but it is good to give an explanation to a problem if they are confused and have never installed a product before.Instead of replacing the Installation pictures and having more pictures of the helicopter, i think it is bettre to keep the Installation pictures AND add more Pictures of the product. Thanks for your reply and i will keep all that in mind. I will add more pictures to Reviews making it better. As you may know i just started off and highly appreciate feedback.ThanksArjun