Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aryus

NEW! Aryus Works Citation XLS+

Guest Aryus

The same creator of Citation Sovereign. Imgages:xlssecret107.jpgxlssecret103z.jpgxlssecret114.jpgxlssecret109.jpgxlssecret113.jpgxlssecret84.jpgxlssecret86.jpgxlssecret97.jpgAircraft Under Cosntruction!Thank you!

Guest Aryus
Nice....where to download?
Not yet available.Thank you!

Guest swallow

Amazing ! Looking foreward !

Fantastic. I am patiently awaiting the release.Excellent work gentlemen and ladiesHarry

Harry Nelson

Thanks Sir!Thanks For All!!!Att. Alex Guedes/ Aryus Works.
Awesome! Been waiting for a good XLS to come around!

Guest AZPowerPC

Alex,I have been waiting for YEARS for someone to make a design of the Citation Sovereign and the XLS. I have been simming for 14 years and never in my life have I ever seen such extrodinary work...especially for freeware but including payware. There is a payware company listing the XLS as an "upcoming project" who needs to pay attention to your talents and take notes. Your modeling skills are for the ages and Cessna would be proud of what you are doing with their ships. I flew the Sovereign for the first time today with some other modelers who also are very picky about their planes. ALL of us have said your planes are keepers! I am simply blown away by your abilities and, speaking for many people, am VERY excited about your projects.I would like to offer to build you a website at no charge and host the site for you as well if you would like. Simply let me know and I will make it happen to try to help you who is giving to this community for free as well.I have installed your Sovereign in FS9 and FSX. The plane works perfect in FSX with no issues. For the panel, I used the {a payware} Citation 2 FSX version and it worked straight out of the box with no modifications. My friend who has also replied here has added a tail illumination light as well. I used a sound kit from Avsim that is for FS9 but works in FSX perfectly. The sound file was intended for the Rolls Royce Citation X but works awesome in the Sovereign Your plane's flight characteristics are spot on although maybe a little sensative. I would say the only thing I noticed is that that Spoilers and Reverse thrusters may be quite a bit too good. I landed at 110 KIAS and deployed spoilers and reverse thrusters and before they got spooled all the way up, the plane was almost at a stop. I barely had time to shut down the thrust reversers (this was in FSX). If you need a speed brake in the air, they also will slow you down VERY quickly...again, almost too good.Again, I love your plane. You have brought an excitement back to simming which I thought was gone. Payware business jet makers....pay attention to this young man. Game on!! Incredible talent Alex. Thank you so very much and please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like your website and hosting for no charge because you do the same for us.Regards,Scott

Scott, our Citation XLS+ model has been complete for quite awhile now. It is in the hanger awaiting attention from the "avionics shop" (the gauge programmer is currently busy), after which it will move on to the next hanger for final fitting and furnishing. Keep in mind that we have many concurrent projects, and each has to go through the various "completion hangers" and "acceptance trials" before being released... :( It's interesting that we seem to have two "Alex's" working on freeware Citation projects at the same time... ...both of whom seem to be excellent 3d modelers! :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest AZPowerPC

Thank you for the update from Eaglesoft. In case you couldn't tell, I'm in love with Corporate aviation. I am however, a little confused. Is this freeware version of the XLS and the Sovereign from a guy that is associated with Eaglesoft and this is Eaglesoft offering the model as freeware OR are you guys two seperate entities with no affiliation?It doesn't really matter, I'm just trying to figure out how all of this comes together. In my very humble opinion Aryus planes rival the external model of your fine company. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Eaglesoft (just wish the corporate jets could be pumped out faster - no sir, not whining LOL...ok maybe a little). I just appreciate, especially in this economy, a person offering such FINE craftsmanship for free and am willing to help where I can. Also, I appreciate your response.Scott

Aryus is not affiliated with Eaglesoft at all.We can pump out the jets faster... as long as you want them as dumbed down as the default FS aircraft are.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest AZPowerPC

You misunderstood Ed. I was merely stating my excitement for the jet. It's hard as a consumer to see something that you really want and not be able to get it. Eaglesoft is one of my favorite companies and I appreciate you not putting out...what was it...dumbed down aircraft. Please be happy that many folks are excited about your products and I pay for your products just like every other honest simmer.The purpose of this post was originally to praise Alex and not as an attack on Eaglesoft. I obviously applaud his efforts and appreciate his job and merely wanted to offer something to him in return....free. The simple fact that I compared his model to yours should be looked upon as praise to not only him but to your company as well.

I was simply stating an answer to your questions and concerns regarding timeliness of aircraft release.I saw no insults.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest Aryus

Thank you all. I received many proposals to market the XLS, but I want to continue doing free templates. The XLS will be released in 2 versions, free with more quality than the sovereign and pay, including a panel and 3D cockpit.

Guest swallow

Thats a great statement ! Will the pay version also include a working FMC and real gauges ? Greetings