Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aryus

NEW! Aryus Works Citation XLS+

Guest Aryus
Thats a great statement ! Will the pay version also include a working FMC and real gauges ? Greetings
Is a simple version with lower price... just because of not having FMC. Thank for all.

Guest Ahmad310

where can we download it?????

Apparently Alex decided to release this as "hide-and-go-seek-ware" or "ghostware" since he's not left any link for download on any of the many announcements he's made across the World Wide Wasteland... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Ahmad310

i dont know about you Bill, but i have googled everything i can think of and searched high and low for it and no luck!! i had a hard time working today hoping i would come home too find this ready to fly!!

Apparently Alex decided to release this as "hide-and-go-seek-ware" or "ghostware" since he's not left any link for download on any of the many announcements he's made across the World Wide Wasteland... :(

First off, I wish to say that this is a very well done model. That said, there is something here that bugs me. He has stated that there will be a payware version...and that causes me to feel that there is a lot of advertising going on here, which is a big Avsim no-no.

To clarify a bit. Eaglesoft has a Citation XLS Extreme in our development hanger. That project requires an extreme Avionics/FMS Package along with extremely accurate FDE in order to meet todays standards for high end Corporate Aviation FS projects.Eaglesoft is currently in discussions with Alex regarding a number of areas of expertise and cooperation.Alex is obviously new to the community and may not yet understand the impact of some of his promotional posts.Just wanted to clear up our own position and eliminate any confusion regarding Eaglesoft products. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

To clarify a bit. Eaglesoft has a Citation XLS Extreme in our development hanger. That project requires an extreme Avionics/FMS Package along with extremely accurate FDE in order to meet todays standards for high end Corporate Aviation FS projects.Eaglesoft is currently in discussions with Alex regarding a number of areas of expertise and cooperation.Alex is obviously new to the community and may not yet understand the impact of some of his promotional posts.Just wanted to clear up our own position and eliminate any confusion regarding Eaglesoft products. :(
Will there be a freeware version Alex?

Any news ?
Since being called on the issue of "texture poaching" from Eaglesoft (pilot faces, gear, wheels, etc.) Alex seems to have exited the building... :(

Fr. Bill    

Since being called on the issue of "texture poaching" from Eaglesoft (pilot faces, gear, wheels, etc.) Alex seems to have exited the building... :(
It seems to me that you boys from the payware departments have gotten your way again and squashed another freeware developer.I just hope that you are happy.

Harry Nelson

It seems to me that you boys from the payware departments have gotten your way again and squashed another freeware developer.I just hope that you are happy.
No. They squashed a freeware developer who, to be blunt, seems to have stolen other people's property.

No, I am not happy. For your information, I offered to help him replace the images with some that would be uniquely his...What more could I possibly do?

Fr. Bill    

No. They squashed a freeware developer who, to be blunt, seems to have stolen other people's property.
Look, I know that I know just enough about files to be dangerous, but isn't it a fact that you have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the person is guilty. How can you tell from just looking at a screenshot that these files are yours or he made them, probably the pilot face, I could understand, but landing gear and wheels. That seems stretching it a bit. I give the benefit of the doubt, and I am not trying to start an arguement here. Just trying to understand.Bill, I appreciate the fact that you tried to help Alex, again I am just trying to understand.Harry

Harry Nelson

It's pretty easy to take images and do a comparison to determine if it's unique or copied.There are also methods to 'mark' images.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69