Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Aryus

NEW! Aryus Works Citation XLS+

Bill wrote: "I also think it quite important to make this clear. There are actually two "Alex's" working on similar freeware products:Alex Guedes => Aryus Works"Alex" (or "Alec") Alejandro L. Rojas => Alrot's DesignThis discussion is about the actions of Alex G." It is regrettable that we've had to contact both "Alex's" with regard to illegal use of our textures.Be that as it may, we will continue to monitor both and will not hesitate to be public about illegal use of our work.If freeware developers wish to have success then it is best practice for them to do their own work. Use of our work in any freeware or commercial package will of course be pursued to the fullest extent.I've had the privilege of corresponding with the payware house which Alec G. used on his models and they were extremely displeased and embarassed over this issue.In addition, Sim Market pulled the product for the same reasons. I've held off discussing this with our attorneys in hopes that people recognize the serious nature of what has been done and mend their methods. :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!