Sign in to follow this  
pouzo

PMDG MD11 Black Guages

Hey guys, i bought the PMDG MD 11 and i installed long time ago and today i tried to reinstall it everything went fine but when i go inside my vc or cockpit all my guages are black and my yoke is turned to the left and ect. I tried reinstalling and everything but ntohing worked. I reinstalled FSX and everyhting but nothings is working please helpI have Windows XP 32 Bit pro and 4 gb ram 2x 260 blackedition and quad core. I think there is somthing that has to do with the registry or somthing/Best Regards,Puzant Yacoubian

Hey guys, i bought the PMDG MD 11 and i installed long time ago and today i tried to reinstall it everything went fine but when i go inside my vc or cockpit all my guages are black and my yoke is turned to the left and ect. I tried reinstalling and everything but ntohing worked. I reinstalled FSX and everyhting but nothings is working please helpI have Windows XP 32 Bit pro and 4 gb ram 2x 260 blackedition and quad core. I think there is somthing that has to do with the registry or somthing/Best Regards,Puzant Yacoubian
No errors during install?C++ 2008 did install?Do you have the PMDG add-on in the menu (top screen)?Can you select any panel state?

I had the same error, and I tried everything - in the end I just did a clean install of windows.... And haven't looked back since! :(

Cheers,

Sam N

Hey guys thanks for the fast reply , i did do 10 fresh installs but nothing , and no i dont have hte top menue where it says the PMDG and shows the aircrafts, i have the same problem with 747 and also on validation everything is going good it says thank you for validating and everyhitng but its not working and i have no errors during installation

I am m not going to reinstAll the is because evry other aircraft works great , is there any registry cleaner for pmdg because I re installed fax go diffrent harddrivePlease helpPuzant y

I am m not going to reinstAll the is because evry other aircraft works great , is there any registry cleaner for pmdg because I re installed fax go diffrent harddrivePlease helpPuzant y
On x64 I find PMDG at: HKLM\Software\WoW6432Node\PMDG Solutions and HKLM\Software\WoW6432Node\Precision Manuals Development GroupOn x86 it would be something like HKLM\Software\PMDG Solutions and and HKLM\Software\Precision Manuals Development GroupMaybe you can export te keys as a form of backup and delete them and re-install the MD-11?Else maybe you'd better e-mail support I guess.

Ok i emailed the support but are you saying i should go ahead and delete the folder for the registry and reinstall PMDG

no my issue as i said its all black guages , 2nd of all i contacted PMDG and they replied told me to do bla bla bla and still not working. I am so getting ######.

Bla bla bla? I find that's not useful as a suggestion either.Where have you installed FSX? A lot of conventional wisdom here suggests you don't install to the default, due to Vista's over enthusiastic user control..You mention you don't see PMDG in the menu bar? OK, so is simconnect working on your PC? Have you verified this? What happens when you create a Simconnect log? Maybe try some other bit of software that uses Simconnect externally to see if that connects OK..Sorry to chuck loads of questions, but you'll need to give us some details of what you've done if there is any chance you'll get this working.Leo

Louise

London, UK

Hey thanks for the fast reply, i think there is not sim connect between the pmdg and fsx because the guages, the pmdg name at the top bar and also inside the Load manager it says that PMDG is not conencted to fsx but it is. Remmeber iam using XP not vista.

Pouzo, check dll.xml which is located C:\Documents and Settings\[your username]\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX and make sure you have these settings:<Launch.Addon> <Name>PMDG Options</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon> <Name>PMDG Events</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon> <Name>PMDG Sounds</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon>Also in your FSX.cfg under the same directory make sure PMDGOptions.dll, PMDGEvents.dll, PMDGSounds.dll, PMDG_MD11.DLL, & PMDG_MD11_ACS.DLL are in the trusted section.

Nathan

I have done that already, if you can i give you access to my computer to see the problem. Do you have MSN or Skype anyhting