Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Short 360 for FSX?

Ever since Flight Assingment ATP, Ive been missing the Short 360 commuter plane. Is there one available for FSX either payware or freeware?Rob

PAD (Premier Aircraft Design) has a freeware one. I haven't tried it out myself, so I can't comment on it. But with freeware, it's always worth downloading to try it out. :)http://www.premaircraft.com/shorts360_FSX/index.htmlHope that's the one you're looking for. I tried to find it here on the library, but for some reason it isn't listed here, so that's the link to Premier's website (directly to the page for the Short.)Good luck!-George

Ever since Flight Assingment ATP
Woah! Another old-timer! I loved Flight Assignment! Still have the whole package tucked away in a box somewhere. Tried to get it running a few years ago. No luck. Bloody new computers aren't powerful enough to run the beautiful ATP: FA!

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

I loved Flight Assignment!
Me, too! I loved flying the assignments. Can't remember how far I got into them, though.Funny this topic should come up now ... I was going through some old computer stuff in my basement just the other day and found the FS:ATP charts and manual in a box full of other vintage software.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

It actually still works if you use "DOSBox". I have it working in Windows 7. I dont really use it, just when I get a little nostalgic for the good old days.Thanks DB93. Ill give it a try.Rob

Thanks DB93. Ill give it a try.Rob
No problem. :) Let us know what you think of it once you've played with it for a bit, for those of us who haven't tried it out yet.-George

Guest 413X3

very cool, ive been waiting for so long for a shorts. has anyone adjusted the viewpoint in the vc to be more in line with the seat? also has anyone added the realityxp weather radar to overlap the dummy in the vc?