Sign in to follow this  
Guest aeromeneg

Suggestions for next releases

Guest aeromeneg

Dear RC developers,granted that RCv4 is a good software, a real improvement compared with default FS ATC, I have some suggestions for next releases:1 - RC should say: "turn left" or "turn right" during vectors.2 - It should recognise terrain altitudes during arrival/departures clearances in mountain areas.3 - RC should call back if pilot forgets to acknowledge. At the moment any further instructions seem to be frozen until key 7 pressing.Other less important improvements maybe:1 - add "direct to" short-cut instructions without pilot requesting.2 - "direct to" sometimes could be refused by ATC. 3 - add "number one/two/three to land" and "no delay" sentences4 - improve voices inflection.5 - effective ATC monitoring during SID and STAR.6 - taxi instructions more detailed.My apologise if some matters are reported for my ignorance, and my apologise for my poor English.aeromeneg

Dear RC developers,granted that RCv4 is a good software, a real improvement compared with default FS ATC, I have some suggestions for next releases:1 - RC should say: "turn left" or "turn right" during vectors.2 - It should recognise terrain altitudes during arrival/departures clearances in mountain areas.3 - RC should call back if pilot forgets to acknowledge. At the moment any further instructions seem to be frozen until key 7 pressing.
1) i'll see what i can do2) i recognize it if you click "notams", today. what do you want changed?3) let me ponder that one
Other less important improvements maybe:1 - add "direct to" short-cut instructions without pilot requesting.2 - "direct to" sometimes could be refused by ATC. 3 - add "number one/two/three to land" and "no delay" sentences4 - improve voices inflection.5 - effective ATC monitoring during SID and STAR.6 - taxi instructions more detailed.My apologise if some matters are reported for my ignorance, and my apologise for my poor English.aeromeneg
1) done2) though that would be real world, it might be more annoying than pleasurable. just like i never refuse your change of runway request. i figure if you really really really want to chenge, why should i deny it3) when i get to that section of code, i'll see where it might fit in4) voices are as good as the volunteers. i hope we can count on you to record.5) after finishing the sid side of the flight, the consensus is from the controllers on the team, in the real world, there are more important things to do. so there will be no nagging. but i will keep track of how well you do, and critique you at the end. if you do really really bad at flying it, i may clear you direct off the sid or star.6) done.jd

Guest aeromeneg
1) i'll see what i can do2) i recognize it if you click "notams", today. what do you want changed?3) let me ponder that one
2) Yes, with "notam" RC only adds "when feasible" and it lets me free to desent, but in both cases I have to take care of my altitude.3) At the moment I guess no timeout exist, isn't true?thanks for the answers

Guest aeromeneg
1) done2) though that would be real world, it might be more annoying than pleasurable. just like i never refuse your change of runway request. i figure if you really really really want to chenge, why should i deny it3) when i get to that section of code, i'll see where it might fit in4) voices are as good as the volunteers. i hope we can count on you to record.5) after finishing the sid side of the flight, the consensus is from the controllers on the team, in the real world, there are more important things to do. so there will be no nagging. but i will keep track of how well you do, and critique you at the end. if you do really really bad at flying it, i may clear you direct off the sid or star.6) done.jd
1) Do you mean "done" in the RC ver. 4.3? How?4) OK :( Thanks