Welcome to the club! It took a few trials and errors to figure this one out.GEPro (for FS9) or XGraphics (for FSX) need to be installed on the same machine as ASA (Wideclient or single pc) for it to work correctly.I just did a flight last night and it pulled the appropriate files from GEPro. Takes a while but a nice added feature to FS9.

Building a full scale 737-800 Simulator running P3D v5.x 210 degree wrap around screenspacer.png

Jason Lohrenz (@lohrenz737) • Instagram photos and videos

Lohrenz 737 Simulator Project (lohrenzsimulator.com)

Thanks for the reply.It is often the case in Fsim that a product manual is written in such a way that it presumes a certain prior knowledge of the product: that the reader knows what the writer is thinking and writing about. They are also occasionally written so badly that they are next to useless. I have an Airbus that was quickly resigned to the hangar after I failed to understand, or glean any real information or help from, the documenation. Manuals should be written by people who know the product, but proof-read by people who do not. A typical addon customer who is not MIT trained or Boeing (or whatever) certified would be able to identify potential pitfalls in the structure of the documentation and have it re-written so that he, the customer and user, can understand it.Though not a serious suggestions, and of course totally impractical, a Beta version of the Manual is perhaps not as silly as it sounds.All that being said, I doubt that I am going to install anew GEPro: I still think it

Hi,With every Beta release the Manual is included with the updated information.Thanks!

Hi-Fi SImulation Software may include an updated Manual with a Beta program version, but I suspect that Beta testers are not your average customer To be of much help to you they must know the program inside and out (and are possibly customers who have contributed in a serious way with their suggestions that lead to the Beta version in the first place.)Being so knowledgeable of the product I doubt that they even look at the Manual, unless it is a stated part of the Beta-test that the Manual be proof-read for confusion or errors.I am disappinted that JSKorma felt the need to defend himself: none of my previous post was a complaint or a dig specifically at Active Sky, its creators or the Manual. My comments are intended to bring attention to an often overlooked part of the development and release of a product.I still contend that Manuals, like novels, need to be proofed and edited from a distance - and the creator of the product is often not the best person to do this.

Hi,I am not taking any offense to your suggestions! I am just pointing out the fact that any "average customer" can read the updated manual with every beta that we release. For example: when we released SP1 beta 1 the manual was updated and released. Anyone could have proofed it.When SP1 Beta 2 was released, the manual was updated and anyone can proof it.It will be the same for the next beta!That is one reason for doing a public beta, to get as much feedback as we can!So what I am stating is that anyone can do exactly what you are suggesting already. All they would do is post a thread pointing out their suggestions.Now, if you are referring to a private beta test, now I am not sure how that would work. I don't think we can "test market" our products ahead of time to see if the manual makes perfectly good sense to a new customer, but I don't know 100%!Thanks,