Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry_K_Thorne

How to Install a Home Security System

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM 1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of men'sused size 14-16 work boots.2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copyof Guns & Ammo Magazine.3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots andmagazines.4 Leave a note on your door that reads: Bubba, Big'un, Duke, Slim, & I went for more ammo and beer.Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls - theyattacked the mailman this morning and messed him upbad. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hardto tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all fourof 'em in the house. Better wait outside. Cooter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ah, memories! How sweet they are!Hilarious, Jerry, where have you been? Out travelling on business, I imagine.Best regards.Luis

Ah, memories! How sweet they are!Hilarious, Jerry, where have you been? Out travelling on business, I imagine.Best regards.Luis
You are correct about the traveling and other issues. Check out my web site for the updates and photos. Some of the news is not good, but even that was easily fixed.Thanks for asking.

Sorry to see the damage to your airplane, Jerry. Are you insured for that? I suppose that you have to make the repairs yourself anyway. Was it risky to fly the airplane with those bent parts?Best regards.Luis

I built it, I repair it. I have the repairman's certificate for that airplane only. It was not bent enough to affect aerodynamics after I straightened the trailing edge and secured the rivets across the dinged area. We call that type of minimal damage "hangar rash". Real damage would have something like breaking off part of the tail. That would have required ordering new components to build them completely. For that kind of damage, I would file a claim for it.