Sign in to follow this  
mrt60

options menu , will not save

Hi all , i installed pmdg 747 fsx a while ago but have been out of the country since , just gone to use it again and i found in the options menu when i untick boxes - ie clip flight plan data to compass border it does not save it , so when i go back to look the box still has a tick in it , for some reason it doesn't seem to save what i have done , please help i have been looking forward to getting back to my flight sim for ages , many thanks :( mrt60

Please sign your posts in this forum. If you have Vista, ensure admin rights are assigned to the PMDG folder and all subfolders so the program can modify the cfg files.

Dan Downs KCRP

Also make sure your 747400gauges.ini file in the FS Root/PMDG folder is not set to Read Only somehow...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Please sign your posts in this forum. If you have Vista, ensure admin rights are assigned to the PMDG folder and all subfolders so the program can modify the cfg files.
Many Thanks Dan ,crystal60