Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

Undocking Upper Eicas Panel.

I am sure that someone had managed to select and undock the upper eicas panel and positioned it on a second monitor. However, I cannot find how to do it and want to know if I was dreaming?I am aware that you can left mouse click on the PFD, ND, UPPER EICAS and they enlarge, but cannot undock them.

Keith Sandford.

I am sure that someone had managed to select and undock the upper eicas panel and positioned it on a second monitor. However, I cannot find how to do it and want to know if I was dreaming?I am aware that you can left mouse click on the PFD, ND, UPPER EICAS and they enlarge, but cannot undock them.
Hi Keith,First leftclick to enlarge them, then richtclick (on top of the enlarged screen) and select "undock".Then you are able to position it to another screeen, even resising the window.edit : i always work in windowed mode, don't know if this works in full screen mode ?

Hi Keith,First leftclick to enlarge them, then richtclick (on top of the enlarged screen) and select "undock".Then you are able to position it to another screeen, even resising the window.edit : i always work in windowed mode, don't know if this works in full screen mode ?
------------------Yes- 'headley' is correct but note the operative word is "right click on TOP of the enlarged screen". If you have a second screen, would it not be better to open/undock the lower EICAS and place it on 2nd mon? The more info available without having to search out popups, the better!Alex ReidPMDG 747 Ckpt Prep @ CYVR (Overlaid manual on 3rd mon can be very handy!)AMD 1.8, 2-GeForce FX5200 vid cards