Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG's BAe JS4100 Sneak Peek...

Guest Steven Stratton

Simply Stunning! I just knew this was going to be a great release. I cannot wait to fly some domestic J41 routes within the UK with Eastern Airways.However, I do believe the ALT Knob is 0.00013" too small :(

Guest PAZAPhil

Sorry, if I

Very nice Robert at el, I am eagerly looking forward to this short-hop PMDG aircraft for the evenings, after work, when time is very limited for medium and long-haul flights. :( I too would like to know if shadows are moving across the glare-shield in the 4th & 5th pictures.Wasn't that a FSX exclusive capapbility that is rather tough to implement?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Robert, with this new technology you are using to create the VC for the J41, do you envisage any improvement in the VC framerates over the MD-11?

Thank you for giving us this preview Robert, the VC especially looks absolutely stunning. Thanks again, Anthony H.

Very, very nice, thanks for showing us these.Long range, too - I noticed KSFO-EGLL on the flight plan list :( Tom

Oh... just wow!Looks very good indeed. The detail of the gauges is amazing. This airplane has to be a real HOG. How can you possibly get acceptable FPS with all the nice PDMG external code running in the background + this kind of detail? Well, you guys will think of a way, I am sure :( Although I am normally a FS9 a really excited user I think the end draws near, especially when PMDG decides to go FSX only after the NG2.0. It sucks to be short on cash. For me, the 11 will have to do until that shiny new Boeing of yours has its EIS. Good luck with this unique project! With so much "Herzblut" involved, I am crossing my fingers for it to become a success.Best regards

fab you lusssss !!! Stunning.Can't remember a big ALT on a knob but probably worn off; that or my memory has lol.Do the windows open too? Just asking... KSFO -> EGLL !!! must be inflight refuelling and a plane full of pilots if non-stop lolol.John Ellison

Well I said I would not get it when it comes out. Funny thing is I also said that about the MD11. Which is all that I have been flying lately :( I hope you will make plenty of liveries for it (Air Canada please). Looks fantastic. Resistance is futile, I will be getting it.

Hi Robert,Looks Nice... any idea of a price point as yet?Also, any chance of a British Airways paint?!cheers

Just have to say: Excellent work Robert, looking forward to this release...

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

I very nearly wet myself!