Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG's BAe JS4100 Sneak Peek...

This is the best VC I've seen, period. Congrats.One thing I'm hoping to see is at least one private livery from you guys. -Alex

Looks extremely good :-)Now if we can just raise a $1,000,000 dollars so we can buy the rights to Robert Randazzo's name for the next edition of FS2Crew:FS2Crew: The Robert Randazzo Jetstream Extreme EditionGonna have to raise a mill first, though :-)
LOL, that would be nice...Wait, so you ARE doing an FS2crew for this??

LOL, that would be nice...Wait, so you ARE doing an FS2crew for this??
You got it backwards :-)The real question is: Is PMDG doing a Jetstream for FS2Crew :( Seriously, though, yes, we are doing an FS2Crew for the Jetstream (like with did for the MD11, 747 and 737).If all goes to plan, the Jetstream will the be first of our new radically overhauled versions of FS2Crew.We hope to be able to add voice integration as an option, among other things, but we can't guarantee that 100 percent at this point.Cheers,

Guest BlueRidgeDx
We hope to be able to add voice integration as an option, among other things, but we can't guarantee that 100 percent at this point.
As long as the PNF laughs at my bad jokes, then we're all set. :( EDIT 0410Z NL:But seriously, if I could verbally tell the PNF things like "flight director off", or "speed mode, heading, half bank", I would be a happy guy. Nick

When do you foresee posting the documentation and manuals? I would require a lot of studying to get a grasp on this bird, and the sooner I can study up the better.Curt Branch

Guest radarbeam

I've been drooling on those screenshots 2 days straight!This is the nicest VC i have ever seen. Can't wait to fly this bird!

As long as the PNF laughs at my bad jokes, then we're all set. :( EDIT 0410Z NL:But seriously, if I could verbally tell the PNF things like "flight director off", or "speed mode, heading, half bank", I would be a happy guy. Nick
That would make even me a fs2crew customer.. Bozhan

Guest jlm

looks really amazingI'm interested to know how the flight idle stop is modelled, one of several serious shortfalls on all props simulated so far.John

Robert, Ryan - anyone from PMDG. Can someone please answer my previous post in this thread? It may well be the deciding factor on whether or not I end up buying this product.
What was the question? I think someone might have nuked the post for whatever reason.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi all new to the forums As always pmdg your aircraft are second to none :) but i do have a major concerns in the fact that slowly but surely that all dvelopers are forcing simmers to use fsx in the fact your releasing for fsx onlyIm sure your aware that not everbody can afford a new pc or will be able to run fsx on their system or like me have spent alot of time and money on getting fs9 configured and so on So i guess my question really is this are your future products going to be fsx only or will you still cater for fs9???

Ryan, will there be a 2d panel for us cockpit guys ?

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

Stunning stuff Robert and thank you for sharing thos screenies.I wonder if it were possible to re-create the JS31 as I have had many fond memories of flying in those via SkyWest in Western Australia. If not, no matter, will be really looking forward to this beautiful product.

Gents-Al Jordan: We are currently working with a prototype of a new livery installer. I'm not happy with how it works just yet- but we continue to explore new ideas. Most of us share the same annoying with the add/remove clutter created by an msi based installer for liveries- so we are looking at other alternatives. No promises that it'll be ready for THIS release- but it will come eventually....
:( Thanks a bunch Robert; I'm really glad to know it's already under consideration and prototyping. I for one will be very happy when it is ready for prime-time.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Looks amazing, Guys.Keep it up!!Roll on Eastern Airways... :(

Cheers,

Sam N

Wow! I wasn't too sure about a turboprop, levering me out of the MD11 is a tough job, but this! PMDG quality could convert me into hang gliders!Sounds like I will have to get FS2CREW aswellOh and hows the system performance with it? on par or better then the MD11 (in FSX obviously)?