Sign in to follow this  
Guest rossonero89

Need help with PMDG747 plz

Guest rossonero89

Hi When i try to take off with a B747 or B747F the plane start to bounce at about 60 knots and then it crashes!!even when i get lucky and takeoff, the plane will still crash few secs after landing!!!i checked hundreds of times my trim settings and flaps etc...but nothing seem to solve this!plus, i dont know why the autothrottle doesnt disconnect by itself when i landcan anyone help me with this please??!!PS: i'm on FS2004

A couple of suggestions:* Sign all posts in this forum with your real name* Read the supplied documentation* Come back when you have more specific questions - and back them up with screenshots of your panelPlz.

Sounds like the Bitumus runway issue, can you confirm this happens on every runway? And yes sign your name before the mods delete this.Rob

Rob Prest

Guest rossonero89

Yes it happens only on bitums runways.so whet should i do to takeoff and land on bitum runways? thats ridiculous because real 747s do land on such runways without crashing!and my name is haj bechir alaeddine ( Tunisia )

Yes it happens only on bitums runways.so whet should i do to takeoff and land on bitum runways? thats ridiculous because real 747s do land on such runways without crashing!and my name is haj bechir alaeddine ( Tunisia )
It's an easy fix, download AFCAD tools (here on avsim) and change the runway surface. Bitumus runways are very rare and I have only come across a few in 1000's of flights. Default WSSS and a few African airports spring to mind.Rob

Rob Prest

Guest rossonero89

just solved my problem! :( thank you guysAlaDoes anyone know where i can find a great weather and traffic radars for the PMDG 737 ,747 and MD11??Ala

just solved my problem! :( thank you guysAlaDoes anyone know where i can find a great weather and traffic radars for the PMDG 737 ,747 and MD11??Ala
All aircraft have TCAS, there is no weather radar for the MD11, 747 but there is some sort of merge out there for the 737.Rob

Rob Prest