Sign in to follow this  
iGamer

Runtime Error 70

Need some help.3031e7eb.gif
permission denied is the meaning of the code.have you clicked the .flt/.wx button? use that to define the path to where fs stores it's .flt and .wx filesif that isn't itfollow the directions at the top of the forum, and create a .log. duplicate the problem, and send me the .logalso, if you are running vista, you have to right mouse click the .exe or shortcut, and click run as administratorjd

I got an error 52 while trying to recreate the problem.
bad file namemake a .log, instructions pinned to the top of the forum. send me the .logare you running vista? are you right mouse clicking, and running as administrator?jd

Sending the .log now. I am running XP x64.
and you are running rc v4.2 - i sent you the link to 4.3jd

I think it's interfering with IndieVolume, the program I use to tone down RCv4's incredibly loud dialogue.

I think it's interfering with IndieVolume, the program I use to tone down RCv4's incredibly loud dialogue.
do you have a .log from 4.3?you can turn down the rc volume, by turning down the fs volumes until they match the rc volumes. then turn up the master volume, till it's where you want it to be.jd

I use addons that are not controlled with the FS volume, and RC drowns them out. I'll get that log sometime later.

I use addons that are not controlled with the FS volume, and RC drowns them out. I'll get that log sometime later.
that's not what i'm saying.reduce the master volume, until the radar contact volume is acceptable. then raise the fs volume until it is where you like it. raise the volumes of the other apps until they are where you want them. voila, all the volumes are just the way you want them.jd

Still not getting it. :( I can't raise the FS volume.
inside fs? under the sound options? you can't adjust the volumes?jd