Sign in to follow this  
Guest TIYCS

People, please title your threads properly...

Guest TIYCS

People,There are countless users of this board and it's related products sitting on shpilkis waiting for any news of the latest update release or fix for their respective issues with AS/ASX/ASA. So when you title a brand new thread something like "ASA Updated Build" or "White out fix" people immediately jump to read the thread thinking it is what it says it is, an update or a fix. When it turns out not to be the case it is very annoying and dissappointing.So please, if you have a problem to report or a question about an update release or fix, title the thread accordingly.For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, here are two examples:"ASA Updated Build" SHOULD be entitled something more like "What is the latest ASA Update Build?", or at least have a Topic Description added underneith which asks the question instead of making the claim. "White out fix" SHOULD be entitled something more like "Has a Whiteout Fix been released?" or "Whiteout Fix - Any progress?", or at least have a Topic Description added underneith which asks the question instead of making the claim.No, I'm not a moderator... just someone expecting a little more common sense here. Please don't get mad at me.Thanks in advance!

Guest j-mo

While I can understand your point, keep in mind that this is an international forum. There are many for whom English is not their primary language. I try to take it all in stride.