Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

Help : ImagineSim KEWR

Hey Guys,Currently having problems with the Imagine sim Newark scenery. What happens is i see the default newark scenery as well as the addon scenery, i will include a pic below. If anyone knows what to do cause i really want it to work. Cheers3444aqd.jpg

Looks like an exclude file is missing OR you have another KEWR AFCAD in your sim.Use SCAN AFCAD to search for wayward afcads....BTW, I understand your frustration with the lack of responses but being condescending will not help matters :(

Imaginesim use an exclude switch in the scenery.cfg to remove the default scenery. Check for the lineExclude=N40 42.50,W74 09.27,N40 40.26,W74 11.58,objectsunder the KEWR entry in your scenery.cfg.Matthew

Thanks everyone for the help, im glad no one cares!
With that kind of response, I cease to want to help you. Please be more considerate next time as people will usually not respond if they don't know how to help you. :( But...as someone mentioned, check for another AFCAD file for the same airport. Have you used add-on traffic AI programs that added their own AFCAD files for more parking?

But...as someone mentioned, check for another AFCAD file for the same airport. Have you used add-on traffic AI programs that added their own AFCAD files for more parking?
Sorry about that mate i was bit fustrated at the time. Anyways i have not included any AI traffic packs and where can i see if i have mutiple afcad files.Cheers

Sorry about that mate i was bit fustrated at the time. Anyways i have not included any AI traffic packs and where can i see if i have mutiple afcad files.Cheers
Use SCAN AFCAD http://www.nwlink.com/~erog/