Sign in to follow this  
Goair-18

What dash series will it be?

Hey guys so i thought we would have another guessing game as to what Dash aircraft PMDG will be releasing!! I know this aircraft is alooooooonnng way of yet, but would be nice to get some ideas!!! I dont know how to start a poll, so these are the aircraft we have.DASH AIRCRAFT SERIES1,DASH 8 Series 1002, DASH 8 Series 2003, DASH 8 Series 3004,DASH 8 Series 400Thanks for reading!!! Danny

I'm hoping for a dash 8 :) Robert announced it would be a dash in the js4100 overview thread

Guest diajohn2

[i love the looks of the Q400. They are the latest and greatest and do they ever look good. I see them everyday at KDEN in the Frontier Livery. I know the other earlier models have fans but would love PMDG to model something that is growing in worldwide fleets.Whatever they offer,I will probably end up buying. It would be great to be able to use something with my several virtual airline schedules.

Guest SkullxBones
[i love the looks of the Q400. They are the latest and greatest and do they ever look good.
While I like the plane, those Q400 engine nacelles are just plain ugly. If they were any bigger, they could have put seats in them.Jeff P.

I'm personally hoping for a Dash 7 or Dash 8-Q400. That'd be fantastic.

What about a Dash 80?
Thats very unlikely, the Boeing 367-80 "Dash 8" never achived more than being a simple prototype. :( - Philip

Guest fencer88
What about a Dash 80?
Hmmm... interesting. But RSR wrote : "the next airplane in the series will be a Dash" (with a capital d) so, unless the honorable Prez takes pleasure in teasing his eager customers, I guess this excludes sub-variants such as, for example MD dash 95.Too bad about the MD-95 (or B717) by the way : I read it has the same FMS and instruments as the MD11. Would have been great for guys like myself who are too lazy to reprogram their throttles and who hate long haul flights (and even short flights in large machines ...) :( Cheers,Bruno

Well the Dash8-100 looks a little 'too' similar to the J41 for my liking, so something bigger perhaps. How about a good Dash7 ?Won't be the Dash6 as already modelled.John Ellison

Just my 2 cents but I think the -400Q would be the best seller hands down. Got the "almost" speed of the jets and the ability to be a regional a/c with all the lastest goodies. A dash 7 would be ok .......if all you wanna do is bush flying which is all they are used for nowadays.

No sooner has the J41 "secret" been revealed, you are all starting to speculate on the next release... and the J41 isn't even out yet... :( Andrew