Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShaneRay

PMDG MD-11 (FSX) Review

Guest ShaneRay

Okay, perhaps it's lack of coffee (or carrot juice?), but am I blind?I've scrolled through the review list a few time and can not find this review.Any help?Thanks :(

Guest ShaneRay

Thanks, Tom.But, that's the FS9 review which I saw. I thought there was a seperate one for FSX?

Guest ShaneRay
Here you are (PMDG MD-11 FSX) -> http://www.avsim.com/pages/1208/PMDG/MD-11.htm
Thanks, Angelique.I knew I wasn't crazy!I read it after it first came out and wanted to have another read after a layoff from simming for a bit.Well done, by the way.Shane.

Here's a hint, on the page you're searching for something on, hit ctrl+f and type in what you want to find on the page..... it saves a lot of trouble....

Guest ShaneRay
Here's a hint, on the page you're searching for something on, hit ctrl+f and type in what you want to find on the page..... it saves a lot of trouble....
Good tip :( The problem in this case was it was not listed under "Aircraft Reviews" Which is where I normally browse. It was in the "Commercial Products Index", bot not there. I just checked, and that's still the case.I meant to post that back then...

Good tip :( The problem in this case was it was not listed under "Aircraft Reviews" Which is where I normally browse. It was in the "Commercial Products Index", bot not there. I just checked, and that's still the case.I meant to post that back then...
Wow, I wish you had pointed this out earlier, I would have corrected it immediately....now it's 5 months later but I've fixed the error.

Guest ShaneRay

Sorry, Robert.I meant to, and thought I had. At least it's fixed now. :( Thanks.