Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Saying Farewell to all...

Guest Lenny Zaman

Mikethe person who contacted you is NOT, and i repeat, NOT a real world pilot. Who is he to judge your work? what knowledge does he have? what allows him to say that the dynamics by the 'retired captain' are "spot on"...NONE..he's just a kid, trying to be a wiseguy... unfortunately you had to suffer this and this has caused you to quit. I respect the decision, have a good time and come back when you're ready for it.Greetings

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

Problem is during the old days all we could of done is DREAM about one day being able to fly though!

Guest united777

Sad to see you go. Due to previous posts regarding an issue of mine. I decided to leave also. I feel as if some people are out to ruin it for others Sad to hear you are leaving, may your presence grace the sky once more sir."... AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!"[b/]

We have had the unluckiness to have lose two great people like Mike in the last few weeks (Other is Jaco) because of people like these. I support Mike in whichever road he chooses to take- it is his decison and I'm sure it was made on a considerable basis :-beerchugBlue Skies Mike, Always :) Jason :-wave

Guest Ian Ritchie

>Why leave because of some idiots out there? I thought it was>a little funny! Don't take it to heart! You can tell this>guy is a half whit! Probably 15 years old! Your 40 right? Hmmm, Im 15, and if i have ever emailled a developer, it is to compliment their work. It is interesting, because there is probably an equal number of 15 and 40 year olds that fly off the handle about these things.

Guest A321

You know why this is happening? Because Like all other Software developers M$ are moving away from the likes of most FS simmers who take it serious, and whu buy addons and stuff, and moving towards the cusaual gamer. FSIM is not a game its a simulator, the more it becomes a game the more baggage the community will get. It may sound bad and im not saying you have to geek out, but I think if your not all that intrested in learning from the ground up, giving people time to fix problems then, really whats the point save your

Guest TWVA395

Mike, this is truely upsetting. Although I would like to speak up for us 15 year olds, we're not all crazy :( I'd like to think of myself as a young adult compared to the person who wrote that awful letter. I love your work and I always will. Thank you for the dedication to our hobby/obsession(for some of us.) I hope you come back. You rule Mike! I support your decision. Have fun in your future adventures.:-jumpy------------------------Kenneth WeikTWVA 395Travel Services Directorhttp://www.fly-twva.com-----------------------

Guest emergency_pants

That's a damn shame.Good luck with everything.*a big wave, from a happy stranger*Simon.

>He>has been a big problem at school where he suffered with>attention defecit syndrome and an inability to communicate>with his classmates.From someone who has ADD, I kindly ask that you tread lightly with such remarks...

Guest ba747heavy

Sir, I wish to thank you for your contributions to this hobby. I wish to personally wish you well in your future pursuits.I implore you to reconsider though. In quitting this hobby as a result of some so and sos email(s), you have let them win. Most of the FS community is not like this so and so.In either case, thank you again sir for your contributions.

Just hope that the idiot that wrote that e-mail get's a reality check by reading this.You have only been simming for 6 G-d damn months and you think you know everything, you think anything is possible with FS and you think you can throw nasty coments at people just because you dont apreciate there work. Do you really know what the limitations of FS are, do you even know how to build a aircraft add-on from the ground up. Till you can do that, keep your mouth shut and dont say a word. People spend hundreds of hours of work to bring some enjoyment to some people and then you come along insulting the hole team. Your not happy with something, than that's your problem, keep your comments to yourself, because no one is interested in hearing them. This is truly the worst comments I've ever heard coming out of someone's mouth in all the forums that I am a part of. Learn some maners, fly another 2 years of FS and then tell me what you think. If you want 100 % realism, do what I do, and fly in real sims.

Guest jase439

Obviously, this prepubescent moron grew up in a land where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.Cheers to ya, Mike. Thanks for your efforts.J

Guest DanWalloch

That litte _____ better not try any of that stuff with anyone else. He just ###### alot of people off with this one. Hope that the e-mail address is a vaild one cause hes got a nice letter waiting for him now. :-) Edited message: Dang, it's a fake address, guess he could face all his wrong doings.