Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrandonBerish

VOXatc Trfffic Not loading in version 5.61!

Guest BrandonBerish

I have updated my vox atc for FSX to the newest version but for some reason, there is no traffic showing up!!! :( It worked on the previous version. What I did in the previous version was: startup the flight. shutdown the aircraft. Load the weather into the simulator from Real Envrionment Xtreme, then I started Vox atc 5.55 and it worked and the air traffic was there. In the newest version i try to do the same thing but it just doesnt work. Is it becasue of the Real Envrieonment Xtreme? What am I doing wrong. I load the IFR tutorial fight without loading the weather into the simulator and it worked. But i tried the same thing with a regular flight and it worked too. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME I USE rEAL eNVIRONMENT XTREME, THE TRAFFIC DOESNT SHOW UP AND I DONT KNOW WHY!!?? some body please HELP!!!!!

Just installed the upgrademyself and experiening the same problem. Indexer runs, traffic density 100%, no aircrafy at any gates. Still see occasional general aviation stuff though. Not sure what the problem is.

I think I found the problem. I had FSX open when I ran the Vox indexer and I think it didnt update. Ran it again with everything closed and poof...traffic again.Larry

A little too quick on the solution. Restarted and no traffic, but enroute radio calls to other a/c. Upon landing, the destination was full of traffic, but on next restart from that airport...nothing again, and this time no traffic at the destination either, but I was hearing inflight radio again and even had an in flight visual on other traffic. Hmmm....