Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest boomer757

757 problems

ok guys ive got a small problem, reciently my computer "crapped" out on me but before that, i had maed a purchase -last year 757 block B- and i had made a 757 back-up cd [first of all dont bash me for forgetting my order no. which i did, ] but i got a new computer about 4 days ago and i had uploaded the plane, the model works fine, but there are some issues,to start off with, my doors 1L,1R emergency exits, service access , gears are not visible at all, wont fly at all,but i need some help, and i did try to enter my e-mail into the loging ares for foregetting my order no. theres no record of it, and i bought it [ like $40 worth] there is horrible support from CS and if anything if your interested for a great 757, get the pss/flight1 version, better support anyway,so thanks for the help guys, boomer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ok guys ive got a small problem, reciently my computer "crapped" out on me but before that, i had maed a purchase -last year 757 block B- and i had made a 757 back-up cd [first of all dont bash me for forgetting my order no. which i did, ] but i got a new computer about 4 days ago and i had uploaded the plane, the model works fine, but there are some issues,to start off with, my doors 1L,1R emergency exits, service access , gears are not visible at all, wont fly at all,but i need some help, and i did try to enter my e-mail into the loging ares for foregetting my order no. theres no record of it, and i bought it [ like $40 worth] there is horrible support from CS and if anything if your interested for a great 757, get the pss/flight1 version, better support anyway,so thanks for the help guys, boomer
You probably have this resolved by now but if not you can get your order number by entering the e-mail address you used when you purchased the product. If that doesn't work, you can try the Manual Record Recovery Service located on the same page that you went to in Support where you had to enter the e-mail address you used when purchasing the product. If none of this works, you might look into repurchasing. There's a 50 Euro off sale right now. Hope this helps.Jim Young

i havent gotten this resolved yet :[ but i did try to recover my ordernumber, no luck but i will try the manual search, i hope this works, thanks a lot