When I use ASA for weather I can not use the weather radar in any of my payware aircraft - for all of them they stay in test mode. When I use default FSX weather everything works fine, has anyone encountered this before with ASA and the B394 patch? Is there a setting perhaps that I'm missing somewhere in ASA that might resolve this?Thanks,Bruce

Hi,What weather Radar are you using?Thanks,

Guest Philsphreak

I have this problem when using the Wilco 737 weather radar. I never had any problems with it before using ASA.

I have the issue with the Wilco Products (737, EMB and Citation X) as well as Captain SIM 757. I decided to try Active Sky X and it appears in that version I do not have the issue. I'm running Windows XP 32 bit with SP3 and FSX with Acceleration. Let me know if you need any further info.Bruce

Hi All,If these Radars are getting their data from FS, then nothing has changed between ASX and ASA. The same can be said between ASA versions. Maybe a check with those to see where the Radar is looking for the data.Thanks,

Unfortunately the owner of the product FSWXR2100 is no longer in business. The radar never gets past test mode to look for weather data (or maybe its trying and can't) it just sits there in test mode with all the colors on. Perhaps a conflict in guages some where? I still have Active Sky X installed with ASA installed, that combination is alright?ThanksBruce

Hi,Yes, you can still have ASX installed. Try with X Gauge uninstalled through the X Gauge Wizard and see what happens.Thanks,

Uninstalled XGAUGE and still had the problem, will use Active Sky X for now, perhaps the next service pak release will free something up. Bruce