Jim,Any word on whether the s turn, stalls on PMDG will be solved with this release? I saw one post at PMDG that indicated that certain settings in the registered version of FSUIPC [for FS9 I believe] could solve the problems, but there seems to be no concensus on the reproducibility this. I do not have the registered version anyway.I am sure alot of users are affected by this problem.ThanksGreg

Greg Clark

Jim,Any word on whether the s turn, stalls on PMDG will be solved with this release? I saw one post at PMDG that indicated that certain settings in the registered version of FSUIPC [for FS9 I believe] could solve the problems, but there seems to be no concensus on the reproducibility this. I do not have the registered version anyway.I am sure alot of users are affected by this problem.ThanksGreg
Hello,My s turn issues with PMDG MD 11 were solved by disabling all turbulence in FSUIPC.

Hello,My s turn issues with PMDG MD 11 were solved by disabling all turbulence in FSUIPC.
That is an easy solution that I can try.Greg

Greg Clark

Hi,Things may be improved, but there will only be so much we can do unless others do their part to help fix this problem.Thanks,

Hi All,Another Build has been programmed and released to the private beta team.Thanks,

Oh dang, guess I'll have to restock the cockpit then :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest ViproXX
Hi All,Another Build has been programmed and released to the private beta team.Thanks,
Hey Jim,your informations are really appreciated. I'm looking forward to the release d^.^bRegards,Martin