Sign in to follow this  
golli

Autopilot disengages randomly.

Good day fellow simmers.I wanted to post this question in the Level-D official forum but I get this message: >"Error Only members with sufficient permission can access this page."<So I'll ask here. I have had the boxed version of the LDS763ER for few years (the one with the justplanes video:-). And have never experienced this before:But the autopilot disengages itself randomly at cruise. Sometimes I have cruised for quite some time, but sometimes it happens just after reaching cruise level. I have never had this happen in climb or descent. And because of this I can not use the plane. I also have the PMDG747 and PSS777 (both the boxed versions) and it never happens with those birds, autopilot stays firmly ON, with them.A I said, my version is the boxed one with the lates service pack. And I dont leave the gate without FS2Crew. But the PMDG747 is also flown with FS2Crew and no issues there. And I use FS9.My PC is a Asus M3A78, AMD 6000+, XFX 260GTX, 3GB of Kingston memory and my harddrives are C:(operating system), D:(FS9 installation) and E:(13GB of MESH data).I have Saitek, Yoke, throttles and pedals and the "null zones" are wide enough so I can lightly touch any thing without disengaging the Autopilot in the 747, 767 & 777. In fact, this random disengagement has never happend when I'm touching the flight controls. I have deleted all key assignments, that relate to the control surfaces, I fly in the VC 100% of the time so I like to pan arround and actually (mouse) touch levers and dials. So there should be no triggering from the keyboard nor Saitek devices. As much as I love the others (747&777) I think I love the 767 even more, so I'd like to resolve this but I have exhausted my recources and ideas. Has this happened to anyone here?? Pleace post if you have.PS I'm hoping it's one of those blatant oversights.Golli.

Hi,Ive been flying the Level-D 767 since its release and I've never experienced this problem. Take a look at your control assignments, maybe the autopilot disconnect is setup to a key or key combination your hitting.The best place to get help is over at the Level-d forum, if your having a problem logging in, contact the web administrator.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

No problem here. I f you have a legal copy of LEVEL-D you should have a registration # or something like that .It has been a few years. You register on the Level-D site and then you would be able to go to the registered members side of the forum and get support.Bob

I wanted to post this question in the Level-D official forum but I get this message: >"Error Only members with sufficient permission can access this page."<
Register for access to the support forum here: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_post...TID=64&PN=1

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest maxietic

I had the same problem when I first got my Saitek yoke, one of the early releases, although I also had flaps deploying randomly in cruise. I contacted the yoke supplier and they told me that there was a known fault and to return my yoke. I got my repacement and have never had any more problems