Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Unable to get the File Library to open.

Guest Hendrix78

Library Times out for me just 2 seconds ago.

Our tech manager is at the location and is working on the system. There are going to be sporadic outages today and possibly tomorrow as he does repair work and upgrades to the various AVSIM servers.
Ahh! thanx :)

Guest aeroscout

Hey Tom , :( lets face it since you went over to this so called updated system its been nothing but problems.I hate going over to FS to check the new files.

Thanks for the update on the main page to let people know about these problems. That of course is a little bit of sarcasm.

Guest nigelb
Our tech manager is at the location and is working on the system. There are going to be sporadic outages today and possibly tomorrow as he does repair work and upgrades to the various AVSIM servers.
Thanks for the info - worked later on from the time of my post, although it is somewhat slow. Anyway, slow is better than nothing!

Just wanted to let Admin know that I have been trying to access the library all day so far and it times out. Is there by some chance you guys can post when there is a server problem?I am using Firefox and it appears as though it will start to load but eventually time out. Is anyone else having problems today???

Just wanted to let Admin know that I have been trying to access the library all day so far and it times out. Is there by some chance you guys can post when there is a server problem?I am using Firefox and it appears as though it will start to load but eventually time out. Is anyone else having problems today???
Yes I am having the same problem as you today. I am using Internet Explorer.

Yes I am having the same problem as you today. I am using Internet Explorer.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Whew!

Didn't avsim recently upgrade the servers (a few months ago?) so things like this will not happen? The avsim server has been going off line a lot lately.

Personally, I think it was better before these upgrades. I mean we never had this problem before hand. I hope Admin seriously considers doing something that could possibly resolve these kind of problems. I love coming here but I also would love to be able to download without these outages.

Personally, I think it was better before these upgrades. I mean we never had this problem before hand. I hope Admin seriously considers doing something that could possibly resolve these kind of problems. I love coming here but I also would love to be able to download without these outages.
Read the annoucement on the Avsim Main Page regarding upgrading the entire system - and have patience.

The library is back up and running as of 19:30 on Wednesday, 29 April.
Hi,I am having problems again in accessing the library - both with IE and Firefox, and also with firewalls deactivated. I get "network timeout" notifications and "The page you're looking for wasn't found". Any others experiencing the same?Good dayLennard

Guest kungfufoster

Yep, me too.Becoming a pretty standard scenario, unfortunately.Oh well...