Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Unable to get the File Library to open.

Well now I can't get to the library at all. Before I went to work it took 10 minutes to log on, now I can't get there at all. They must of taken it down?

Just to add my twopenneth. Same as above..Been very hit & miss for a couple of days. Seems to be getting worse with time. Same issues Firefox or IE. It's not a browser issue.

Just to add my twopenneth. Same as above..Been very hit & miss for a couple of days. Seems to be getting worse with time. Same issues Firefox or IE. It's not a browser issue.
Ditto. Problematic for the last 4-5 hours.

Regards,

Claude Franklin

Yep, with Firefox, its toast, not loading at all.

Eric 

Guys, did you read the post in this forum about the library status? We are having some issues and we are recycling. Standby.

Guest belga1

Hello,

We appear to have had the library server trip offline
That's indeed a big problem ...But this certainly not the cause of many of the above messages .. as peoples were able to login and use the library .. but at slooooow motion :)Server tripped don't allow a sloooow login.When able to start the download .. seem's all was normal and with fair speed...Certainly Avsim will solve the trip problem .. but I have doubts if this will cure the other prob... until you cure it in the same time .. of course.Whait and see :)Regards.bye.gif

Hello,That's indeed a big problem ...But this certainly not the cause of many of the above messages .. as peoples were able to login and use the library .. but at slooooow motion :)Server tripped don't allow a sloooow login.When able to start the download .. seem's all was normal and with fair speed...Certainly Avsim will solve the trip problem .. but I have doubts if this will cure the other prob... until you cure it in the same time .. of course.Whait and see :)Regards.bye.gif
You think it could have been a slow building problem over the last day that caused the trip? The IE timeout issue has nothing to do with the library.

Hi Tom.I worship this place and you guys do a great job!.. but I think you might be wrong here.The IE timeout (and it was a Firefox timeout too) was only on AVSim Library. It was definately a problem with the library server (imho)

Guest nigelb
Hi Tom.I worship this place and you guys do a great job!.. but I think you might be wrong here.The IE timeout (and it was a Firefox timeout too) was only on AVSim Library. It was definately a problem with the library server (imho)
I agree - it has been slow for a while but today I cannot even access the library!

Guest Albatross7107
I agree - it has been slow for a while but today I cannot even access the library!
Reading though this I can't help but think that some process got stuck in a loop and kept growing, eating CPU cycles until it crashed? Just an idea."Computer, calculate to the last decimal place, the value of Pi."

Guest belga1

Hello,Seem's all run fine again beer.gifRegards.bye.gif

Guest nigelb

Library cannot be accessed again. It was fine earlier this AM.

Library cannot be accessed again. It was fine earlier this AM.
Our tech manager is at the location and is working on the system. There are going to be sporadic outages today and possibly tomorrow as he does repair work and upgrades to the various AVSIM servers.

Guest ironhorsmn

I have the same problem with accessing the Library. Day before yesterday everything was okay although slow as it has been for a while, Yesterday the Library was down, and Today I can't even get in. Nothing has changed here, so something's broke between here and there.John