Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misgav

latest version super flifgt planner

<The link to Super Flight Planner download has been restored. As a drawback, it cannot be downloaded straight from here any longer (due to post limits). Instead, the link to Super Flight Planner on Avsim file library is being provided in the downloads section>The above appeared in the super flight planner freeware site. Ther's an updated version from mid-April.The current version from the Avsim libray is sfp405.zip from late 2008.BTW, everytime I try to download it the process times out at about 8% of the download.Do you have the latest version?Eytan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

<The link to Super Flight Planner download has been restored. As a drawback, it cannot be downloaded straight from here any longer (due to post limits). Instead, the link to Super Flight Planner on Avsim file library is being provided in the downloads section>The above appeared in the super flight planner freeware site. Ther's an updated version from mid-April.The current version from the Avsim libray is sfp405.zip from late 2008.BTW, everytime I try to download it the process times out at about 8% of the download.Do you have the latest version?Eytan
I just went to the site and followed the link for downloading SFP405.zip and it worked fine. The file here is http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=130188. I was using Firefox btw.