Hello allI have entered a valid flight plan in ASA but when I tune the radios to 122.000 or 122.025 nothing happens. It used to work ok but has decided not to now.Can someone tell me what I'm missing here please?Thank you

Hi,In Control Panel/Sounds see if Wave volume is zero or muted.Thanks,

Hello JimI think I've sorted it out now,thanks.I do however have one more question. When I enter a route the times stated do not correspond to the actual time. For example a flight yesterday the time showed 1910z but the actual time was around 14.00 GMT. I hope this makes sense?!!Thanks Jim,look forward to hearing from you.Alan

Hi,Do you have ASA forced to real time? And is the GMT button filled in right next to that? Is your computer clock showing the correct time and time zone?Thanks,

Hello.I do have the force to real time amd GMT boxes checked and the PC is set at the correct time also.ThanksAlan

Hi,OK, now I am confused!!Do you live in a -5 time zone? Right now that is Central Time Zone. If yes, then everything is correct. If not, then please explain where you are seeing those 2 times.Edit: Well I now see you are in the UK so that is not it. So, questions:Are you using System time in FS?Where are you seeing those times such as 19Z and 14Z?Thanks!

Hello JimThis is what I do.In the Briefing option I select 'change flight plan', enter the details and this is where I seeing the times that differ from the actual time.I hope that makes sense!?ThanksAlan

Hi,On the ASA Options screen, is Automatic Downloads checked On?Thanks,