Sign in to follow this  
Guest PPSFA

My newest bestest plane... CS 727

I wish you hadn't said that. Now it will be harder to keep giving my credit card the smackdown. :( cheers,Thaellar
Put the credit card down...step away from the credit card...STEP AWAY FROM THE CREDIT CARD...NOW!

Guest PPSFA
I wish you hadn't said that. Now it will be harder to keep giving my credit card the smackdown. :( cheers,Thaellar
LOL I gave up trying a long time ago. Ask yourself this question.... 'What would a real 727 cost me?" :(

I don't understand...Someone used my credit card and now I've found a 727-100 in my hanger! :(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest Boeing Skunk Works
LOL I gave up trying a long time ago. Ask yourself this question.... 'What would a real 727 cost me?" :(
They're not too unreasonable... :( 727Wideview00011.jpg

Guest PPSFA
They're not too unreasonable... :( 727Wideview00011.jpg
DROOL !!!

I've got this one to sell.Nice bargain.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest Boeing Skunk Works

OK, who bent my bird??? :(

Guest PPSFA
I've got this one to sell.Nice bargain.
I cant afford the whole thing, but if ya part it out I'll take from the nose to just behind the cabin door. Do you deliver and set up too? :(

I cant afford the whole thing, but if ya part it out I'll take from the nose to just behind the cabin door. Do you deliver and set up too? :(
No delivery but if you pay cash you'll get this bonus part for free!

Best regards,
David Roch

Does this package still not come with a soundset?

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest Thaellar

fyi.. CS is having a mini-sale on their site. 727-100 is 49.99 and the 200 and freighter packs are 14.99 each. C-130 with both addon packs is 49.99.I picked up 727 + freighter and C-130 Pro Pack. Thaellar

Thanks for the heads up Thaellar.I am sorry I bought the Pro Pack yesterday...Well, never mind, I don't regret it.

Best regards,
David Roch

fyi.. CS is having a mini-sale on their site. 727-100 is 49.99 and the 200 and freighter packs are 14.99 each. C-130 with both addon packs is 49.99.I picked up 727 + freighter and C-130 Pro Pack. Thaellar
Nooooooooooooooooo! My wallet is trying to find its way out of my pocket and my browser somehow keeps ending up on the Captain Sim site now!

Nooooooooooooooooo! My wallet is trying to find its way out of my pocket and my browser somehow keeps ending up on the Captain Sim site now!
Glad to see the sale pricing...but that 49.99 is euros. That's about $65 for the exchange rate challenged like myself.