Sign in to follow this  
MikeAdamo

Be very careful out there.....

Some time ago I downloaded and installed some addon scenery for Teesside (EGNV) by Don Alexander I think. I got a little extra scenery more than I bargained for (see pics) LOL, can anyone explain this apparition, it dissapears when I revert to default scenery.Pete

Guest ba747heavy

:-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao

Guest Delta_747

Can't help you with your problem but that is very very funny. :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol

Guest ha5mvo

easy!that's your mans free interpretation on 'the angel of the north'... :) ...a bulky figure poping out of nowhere ;)

Guest Tim W

Oh good, I thought I was the only person seeing that mysterious large horizontal marshaller!Glad I wasn't "seeing things" RegardsTim

You'd better call the Ghostbusters ! :-)Cedar

Thanks for your replies chaps, especially yours Tim, I too thought I was the only one seeing this. I love the 'Angel of the north' theory, personally I thought it looked like one of Dr Who's Cybermen trapped in a time warp. I have to admit though the first time I saw this thing leering at me through the windshield it scared the crap out of me. If Mr Alexander is out there I'd love to hear from you, maybe you could tell me how to remove it/him as it does detract ever so slightly from the 'as real as it gets' concept.Regards,Pete

That's the new FAA guard dog. The all seeing, all mighty enforcer! :-lol