Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozart

Which entries in the aircraft.cfg determine lights, fuel consumption?

HelloI am looking for some help. I am currently fiddling with an aircraft.cfg because I want to do a merge of a panel (Ready for pushback 747) and a plane (POSKY 747SP). I have followed the steps described in another post, but I still have the problem that the beacon lights are positioned where they would be on the 747-200 - which of course is a problem on the 747SP as it has a much shorter fuselage. Indeed the beacons blink somewhere in the nowhere, several feet in front of the cockpit. Similar for aft strobe light, blinking somewhere in the empty several feet behind the fuselage.Separaely, in another aircraft.cfg I am trying to change fuel consumption of the engines/the plane. Which entry in the aircraft.cfg would I need to play with? Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For lights looks at the "[LIGHTS]" section.For fuel flow look at "fuel_flow_scalar=" and/or "fuel_flow_gain=" to mess with those settings. :( :(

For lights looks at the "[LIGHTS]" section.
Sorry, of course I should have said that anyway I was looking at the "lights" section. But I couldn't figure out yet which values to modify to change their position. I assume everything is in relation to the fuselage's centre, right? Which value is vertical, horizontal, etc?Thanks