Sign in to follow this  
golli

The VC of the upcoming 737NG 2.0 + video

Just wanted to post this video of a clean and brand new cockpit.I'm hoping that the "HUD" will be a part of the PMDG 737 NG 2.0 release. And the new look of the 737 cockpit, without the old style windows above the pilots head.I know for sure that it will be a fantastic release, esp. if FS2Crew develops along side it, as they did with the MD-11.Golli.

I would be a nice feature if you can choose to have the eyebrow windows in or not. I'd have to check to know the exact linenumber where Boeing "deleted" them from the design, but I believe the first eyebrowless NG's were delivered in 2006. The majority of NG operators that have aircraft delivered before that date, have installed plugs to remove the windows.Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Guest fyrestrtr

Just a quick question, sorry if this has been posted before. Is this for FSX or FS9?

Guest pilotex2

Ryan mentioned that they have NOT yet decided to go FSX-only with the NG. The JetStream is FSX only though.Regards,

Gents-HUD: Yes.Selectable eyebrow windows: Yes.FSX Only: No.*2D Panels: Yes.*Expected release date: not a chance..... :(*As of the date of this writing. Subject to change pending market conditions.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Ryan mentioned that they have NOT yet decided to go FSX-only with the NG. The JetStream is FSX only though.Regards,
In fact, Ryan stated multiple times that the NGX was planned to be for both FS9 and FSX.However, in a recent posting relating to MD11 sales figures, he left us a bit more in doubt.I don't want to start another FS9 vs FSX debate (so PLEASE don't misuse this thread for that :( ), but I do sincerely hope they decide in favour of the FS9-users as far as the NGX goes.I hope they take into consideration that an aircraft like the 737NG would probably be much more popular than the MD11, generating more sales in total and specific also generate more sales for the FS9 version.Just to note; I am not against FSX and I would like to transfer fully to FSX, but for at least another 1 - 2 years I can not affort a system upgrade that will bring me on-par with what FSX requires (and I'm not talking about needing 60+ fps (20+ on average would be very acceptable, I guess).I hope PMDG doesn't wait much longer with taking a final decision on this one, so everyone knows what to expect (read: does not keep their FS9 hopes up for months while it might be that the NGX goes FSX-only :( )Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Gents-...FSX Only: No....
Robert,I LOVE YOU :( :( Thank you for this! Put me on the list for the combo-package :( Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Guest pilotex2
In fact, Ryan stated multiple times that the NGX was planned to be for both FS9 and FSX.However, in a recent posting relating to MD11 sales figures, he left us a bit more in doubt.
http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...015&hl=MillYeah, that's what I was referring to. But anyhow, he made it clear in this post.

Gents-FSX Only: No.2D Panels: Yes.
I love the NG, thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!! :( Same here, put me on the combo list too

+1 for the combo pack as well.I will say I do notice the lack of eyebrow windows, makes the airplane look a little more snippier, more surly if that makes any sense, haha.Can't wait to see that HUD, sure looks sweet, wish our Piper Arrow had one!-jlk

HUD: Yes.
Arggs... Damn, your getting me into 'I can't want for xxx PMDG plane' mood again. This will be very interesting with Track IR. Will moving the head up/down/left/right cause the HUD to be off centered?/Vincent Rouleau

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

Gents-HUD: Yes.Selectable eyebrow windows: Yes.FSX Only: No.2D Panels: Yes.Expected release date: not a chance..... :(
PERFECT!!!Thank you!!

Guest fencer88
FSX Only: No.Expected release date: not a chance..... :(
Hi Robert,Good news - and that's un understatement! Well, I am not sure (yet) about a combo (most probably yes) but for the FS9 version : YES SIR ! I hope that with PMDG's added development resources you'll be able to release this gem ...very soonThank you,BrunoPS : anyone from PMDG planning to come over to Le Bourget this year?

cant wait for this one guys! NG is my favourite plane of yours! NGX.. twice as good as NG :(cheers,